Ring Sizing Simplified
Take the guess work out of ring sizing.
Find your ring size using our plastic ring sizer
Our rings are guaranteed to fit. If it’s not perfect, we'll exchange it for free. Plus, we offer our $5 ring sizer with a coupon for $5 off your next purchase, making it free with your order. Since the ring sizer we make available is only offered in its default width of ~4mm, we recommend you take special precaution to size accordingly. This means, if you use our sizer and it reads a size 9.5 but you plan to buy a ring in an 8mm or 10mm width, go with a size 10.0 (increase by a half size).
All of our rings are sold in half size increments. Quarter sizes are rarely necessary. Note that finger size can fluctuate throughout the day and due to weather. Here are some tips to get the best fit right from the get-go.
- Slides over the knuckle w/o tugging the skin.
- Rests comfortably when you bend your finger.
- Allows movement and play. You should be able to turn the ring without much pressure.
- Fingers swell and contract throughout the day and with the seasons. In winter, your fingers will be thinner. In summer more swollen. The best time to size yourself is mid-late afternoon.
- Measure multiple times before you buy
- The wider the ring, the tighter the fit. If you plan to get a ring at 10mm or wider, consider going up a half size.
Find your size using a printable chart
If you have a ring already and you need to confirm the size click the chart below and print the pdf. Instructions are on the .pdf.
Find your size by getting sized at a local jewelry shop
|US Ring Size||Inside Diameter (inches)||Inside Diameter (mm)||What Common Item Fits Inside|
|8.0||0.714||18.1||U.S. Dime ($0.10) = 17.9mm|
|9.0||0.746||18.9||U.S. Penny ($0.01) = 19.05mm|
|12.0||0.842||21.4||U.S. Nickel ($0.05) = 21.2mm|
|16.0||0.970||24.6||U.S. Quarter ($0.25) = 24.26mm|